Monday, October 26, 2009

Medical Clearance!!!

I received this e-mail this morning:

"The Office of Medical Services has informed us that you have received your medical clearance. Over the next few weeks, your file will be reviewed by the Assessment & Placement Staff for further evaluation. This includes evaluation of technical skills, suitability and legal information. Upon completion of the assessment, you may be considered for an invitation. Please keep in mind that this stage in the process can be competitive as there are typically two applicants nominated for each spot available. Given this, an invitation is never guaranteed and applicants should make no plans to go overseas unless an invitation has been issued and you have spoken to headquarters staff to accept your invitation."

Woohoo! I haven't received the letter in the mail yet, but e-mail is good enough! I'm really excited. Hopefully I'll hear from my Placement Officer soon!

:)

Peace

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Yay!! How exciting :) I just made my doc appt today. Keep us posted!