Sunday, October 25, 2009

Medical...Complete?

I received an email from PC at 5 AM saying they've updated my application status and to check my toolkit...then I see this:

"Medical Complete. A decision has been reached regarding your medical review. Please look for a letter in the mail."

I can't believe it! I received dental clearance a few weeks ago, but like I said in my previous post, I was ready to wait until at least February, which is 4 months prior to my scheduled departure date, to receive any information regarding my full medical clearance.

I'll be anxiously waiting for a letter in the mail during the next couple of days. I still have a legal hold on my account. I'm guessing it's because they do a background check after you've been medically cleared. Is this accurate?

Great, now I can't sleep! But I'm happy a decision has been reached. Hopefully it's a good one!
I'll keep you guys posted.

Peace!

No comments: